There’s no doubt we’re living in unprecedented times. Covid-19 has changed the way we live, work, shop, interact, and also the way we vacation.
At Moose Management Park City Rentals, transparency has always been one of our communication cornerstones. We believe that in order to make the best decisions, you must have the best information. So, with that in mind, we’d like to give you the most updated information that is currently available about the current state of affairs in Park City as it relates to Covid-19.
As of June 26, 2020, the Summit County Council has mandated the wearing of masks in public in the following situations:
- Inside of, or in line to enter, any indoor space, which is open to members of the public.
- Obtaining services from the healthcare industry in settings, including without limitation, a hospital, pharmacy, medical clinic, laboratory, physician or dental office, veterinary clinic, or blood bank, unless directed otherwise by a healthcare provider.
- Employees, staff, or volunteers engaging in work, whether inside or outside at the workplace or performing work off-site, when: Interacting in-person with any member of the public; working in any space visited by members of the public, regardless of whether anyone from the public is present at the time; or working in any space where food is prepared or packaged for sale or distribution.
- At all community gatherings, indoor or outdoor, which is defined as a gathering of over fifty (50) people in any one location.
There are some exceptions to this rule, which may be viewed here.
Things to Know About Dining In Park City
- Parties must be seated at least 6 feet apart.
- You may be asked for your contact information to aid in contact tracing efforts.
- Takeout and curbside pickup options may continue for those who prefer these options.
- Contactless payment is encouraged.
Things to Know About Shopping in Park City
- Maintain social distance of 6’.
- One-way aisles are in effect in most stores to help with social distancing.
- If possible, avoid bringing in strollers and kids to allow for better social distancing.
- Reusable bags and mugs are permitted.
We have received many phone calls and emails from guests and owners regarding public use facilities at many of the Park City communities. As of this writing, we can report the following:
Bear Hollow Village: Pool and clubhouse are open. Hot tub is closed. The fitness room is open with limited machines.
Bear Hollow Lodges: Hot tubs are open.
Crestview: Pool and hot tub are open Mon-Friday from 10-6, but closed Saturday and Sunday.
Stillwater Lodges: Pool and hot tub are open.
Fox Bay: Pool and hot tub are open with one-hour time limits and social distancing
Retreat at Jordanelle/Parks Edge: Pool and hot tub are open with social distancing guidelines
Prospector Condos: Pool and hot tub are open.
Westgate amenities and pool are available.
Three Kings: Pool and hot tub are open from 10:15 am-8:45 pm 7 days.
Carriage House: Pool is open with a limit of 8 people and social distancing guidelines in place
If you have any additional or specific questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. While we may not know the answer immediately, we’ll do our best to find it for you.
Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with each of our guests and owners in these most uncertain of times. We look forward to the day we can all safely be together again.