The Owner Payments and Portal General Use Instructions are below. Let us know if you need a fresh registration link or have any questions.
- Owner Portal Log-in Link: CLICK HERE
- The portal is made to be used on the Google Chrome browser. Other browsers will work but functionality may be limited.
- Click on the “Reservations” link at the top of the page
- Click on the Green “+ New Reservation” button at the top right of the page.
- Select a “Reservation Type.”
- Select your desired check-in and out dates.
- Select your Unit.
- Add any notes about the reservation.
Important things to note:
- Reservation changes or cancellations cannot be made, on the owner portal calendar, during the scheduled stay. If you need to lengthen or shorten a current stay, please notify us and we will do this for you.
- Tentative reservations are not available. If you set dates on your calendar, the calendar is blocked and unavailable for guests unless you cancel or shorten the stay.
- ANY open dates on the calendar may be guest-reserved up to one year in advance. Make sure to book your stays so they are available to you. You can book up to 5 years in advance. You can always cancel dates when not needed any longer. Don’t forget to cancel the dates when you won’t be coming. We may be able to add a reservation in their place.
- When an owner reservation is scheduled, it assumes a check-in time of 4:00pm MT (or after) and a check-out time of 10:00am MT (or before).
If you need to check in in the morning, please block the previous night. If you need to check out in the evening please block until the next morning. Please also make a note of your estimated check-in and out times when booking a stay.
- When an owner reservation is scheduled, a full cleaning is also scheduled for the morning of the check-out date. If you will only require a partial clean you must notify us 48-hours prior to checkout so that we can alert the cleaner and adjust the cost.
- Guest Stays:
- All Owner Guest Reservations will require a Signed Rental Agreement by your guest. If you do not want your guest to sign a rental contract you must book an owner stay. If you book an owner stay for a guest, add their name and emergency contact information in the comments section. You must provide your guest (booked as an owner) with check-in and access information. Assistance with guests booked under an owner stay may be requested.
- If you choose “Owner Guest (Owner Pays Fees),” then your guest will pay nothing and the cleaning will be billed to your account. No Damage Insurance will be provided. We will provide your guest with check-in and access information.
- If you choose “Owner Guest (Guest Pays Fees),” the guest will pay the cleaning and damage insurance fees. We will provide your guest with check-in and access information.
Making a Payment to Moose Management:
- Make sure to select the ECHECK option on the payment form by clicking the eCheck tab to the right of the credit card tab. Note: Using a credit card will incur a 4% processing fee.
- Use your neighborhood and address numbers/letters for the reservation number. Example: Bear Hollow 5534B